Do you have many (or all) failing or missing teeth? There are solutions other than dentures! One of the most prominent is full arch dental implants, which permanently replace a full arch of teeth. Our experienced implant dentists in Hudson, OH, discuss the five biggest benefits of restoring teeth with full arch dental implants.
- Stability. Dental implants are placed directly into your jawbone during your placement surgery. They are just as stable as tooth roots and remain permanently in place if properly cared for by you and our dentist. They securely hold a full arch bridge that will not shift, loosen, or fall out whenever you eat, talk, laugh, or yawn.
- Longevity. Dental implants are designed to last for many years. Many patients who maintain good health, proper hygiene care, and routine appointments with our dentist have dental implants that function for the rest of their life. Due to their longevity, full arch dental implants can restore a patient’s quality of life permanently!
- Comfort. Dental implants make eating comfortable, and many discover that biting and chewing with dental implants feels almost like it did when they had healthy natural teeth. Full arch bridges also do not cause irritation or sores on the gum tissue because they’re attached to dental implants instead.
- Aesthetics. Dental implants are made from durable materials that look just like natural teeth. In fact, they are so aesthetically pleasing, may patients finally get the smile of their dreams with full arch dental implants! They provide you with confidence in yourself and how your smile looks.
- Health. Dental implants play a key role in keeping your smile healthy. Since they’re permanent, they help keep your jawbone from resorbing. They also let you eat a wider variety of foods, thus helping improve your overall health.
Interested in learning more?
We invite you to schedule a full arch dental implants consultation with us to learn more and see if you are a candidate! Please call our Hudson, OH dentist at (330) 650-0353 to reserve your appointment today.